sci.bio.entomology.lepidoptera

Contact Information for Brian Scaccia

Subject: Contact Information for Brian Scaccia
From: Wagner, David
Date: 21 Jun 2005 19:27:36 -0700
Newsgroups: sci.bio.entomology.lepidoptera
Ron Hodges, Paul Opler, Don Lafontaine, John Brown, and I are trying to
bring Doug Ferguson's MONA fascicle on Macariines to closure.  Doug
borrowed several color slides of larvae from Brian Scaccia for the
fascicle. We would like to contact Brain Scaccia so that we can record
additional data for the images and arrange for the return of his images.
Does anyone know of his whereabouts?  Thanks.

David L. Wagner
Associate Professor
Ecology & Evolutionary Biology
v. 860-486-2139; f. 860-486-6364