sci.bio.botany

Re: Help identifying a plant

Subject: Re: Help identifying a plant
From: "Scott Ranger"
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 16:18:09 -0500
Newsgroups: sci.bio.botany
I agree with Cereus that it is bittersweet, based upon the long leaves,
brown stems and large fruits. Euonymus have smaller leaves that are more
leathery, green stems and relatively smaller fruits. Both are noxious weeds.

Scott

--

We'll be building again in Zambia in 2006! Let us know if you'd like to join
us.

"Under democracy one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to
prove that the other party is unfit to rule--and both commonly succeed, and
are right" H.L. Mencken