sci.astro

Re: Now I Understand

Subject: Re: Now I Understand
From: Onideus Mad Hatter
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 07:25:18 -0800
Newsgroups: sci.astro, alt.2600, sci.physics, microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support, 24hoursupport.helpdesk

On Sun, 21 Dec 2008 06:10:41 -0800 (PST), gabydewilde
<fototour@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>On Dec 21, 10:59 am, schoenfeld....@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> On Dec 21, 9:13 am, Bluuuue Rajah <Bluuuuue@Rajah.> wrote:
>> [...]
>>
>> The problem with windows is
>>  [1] Management - constantly making wrong decisions, deliberately
>> breaking bridges in software/APIs for their "commercial advantage" and
>> the rest of the typical corporate idiocy. Microsoft Management is
>> filled with people who have
>>    - never self-funded and run a profitable business on their own
>>    - never produced a profitable consumerable in the free market
>>
>> Features, functionality and robustness always come after marketing and
>> politics and this is a sign that the company is on its way out.
>>
>>  [2] User interface design needs to accomodate the entire spectrum of
>> computer users from idiots to experts, old to young, culture, race,
>> etc. As a result, the UI designed to fit everybody in reality fits
>> nobody. It is inefficient, etc.
>>
>>  [3] Backwards compatibility - rather than dismiss the old and start
>> new, windows always carries the bad design principles through into new
>> version to support older software. They could've taken a
>> virtualization path as Apple have done in their OS, but idiot
>> management led by idiot Balmer decided that would be too easy,
>> profitable and make too much sense for them, so they support the
>> archaic APIs and software concepts in newer versions XP/Vista, etc
>> (and it looks like Windows 7 will still carry the same design).
>>
>> That being said, Linux is worse (much worse).
>
>Wondoes is not bad at all if you appreciate what it was made for. The
>main purposes are "make big business bigger" and "allow the US
>government to eavesdrop on everyone in the whole wide world" So from a
>technical perspective it truly is revolutionary. Every non US
>government gave their cyberspace to Microsoft! I mentioned how
>upsetting this was in 1995 The response talked mostly about a nice
>green start button. And how I should support the mainstream consensus
>of ubertruth.
>
>You know the theorem: If you are 10 steps ahead of the crowd you are a
>lunatic. I must say it took very long for people to figure it out.
>Even today most minions love using M$ and I'm using it to! Because
>there is no good alternative left alive. Honestly, Commodore was godly
>compared to this crap.
>
>Take for example the Chinese with the black screen. I thought it was
>hilarious! Even the Chinese are to stupid to write their own operating
>system. Would much rather use the US military application. Of course
>long before that lots and lots of smaller businesses went bankrupt
>thanx to micro$oft. You just got to give them credit for that.
>
>A 10 cent CD that costs hundreds of Euro's !! What to do with the
>money? Lets go and use it to kill kids in Africa and call it a fax-
>ination program.
>
>http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4204425.stm
> [...]

...someone should repost this idiocy into alt.usenet.kooks, seriously
man, how's yer tin foil hat?

 --

Onideus Mad Hatter
mhm ¹ x ¹

Hatter Quotes
-------------
"When I listen to people I don't really listen to what it is they're
 saying, so much as what they're saying it for."

"Don't ever   with someone who has more creativity than you do."

"You're only one of the best if you're striving to become one of the
best."

"I didn't make reality, Sunshine, I just verbally   slapped you
with it."

"I'm not a professional, I'm an artist."

"Usenet Filters - Learn to shut yourself the   up!"

"Drugs killed Jesus you know...oh wait, no, that was the Jews, my
bad."

"The more I learn the more I'm killing my idols."

"Is it wrong to incur and then use the hate ridden, vengeful stupidity
of complete strangers in random Usenet froups to further my art?"

"Freedom is only a concept, like race it's merely a social construct
that doesn't really exist outside of your ability to convince others
of its relevancy."

"Next time slow up a lil, then maybe you won't jump the gun and start
creamin yer panties before it's time to pop the champagne proper."

"Reality is directly proportionate to how creative you are."

"People are pretty  ing high on themselves if they think that
they're just born with a soul. *snicker*...yeah, like they're just
givin em out for free."

"How sad that you're such a poor judge of style that you can't even
properly gauge the artistic worth of your own efforts."

"Those who record history are those who control history."

"I am the living embodiment of hell itself in all its tormentive rage,
endless suffering, unfathomable pain and unending horror...but you
don't get sent to me...I come for you."

"Ideally in a fight I'd want a BGM-109A with a W80 250 kiloton
tactical thermonuclear fusion based war head."

"Tell me, would you describe yourself more as a process or a
function?"

"Apparently this group has got the market cornered on stupid.
Intelligence is down 137 points across the board and the forecast
indicates an increase in Webtv users."

"Is my .sig delimiter broken?  Really?  You're sure?  Awww,
gee...that's too bad...for YOU!"    `, )