sci.astro

Re: Now I Understand

Subject: Re: Now I Understand
From: Rev Turd Fredericks
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 22:04:36 -0800
Newsgroups: sci.astro, alt.2600, sci.physics, microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support, 24hoursupport.helpdesk

The Daring Dufas wrote:
SNIP>>>

African Negroes are doing a pretty good job of killing
themselves off. The best way to help them is to give
them is a hand up with education because human beings
are not inherently stupid, they're just ignorant and
because of ignorance do some incredibly stupid things.
Like poor planning for disaster and running up the
population beyond their ability to feed it. Tolerating
corruption as part of the culture which allows a handful
of people to decimate a society and the refusal by many
to do the simplest things to prevent the spread of disease.
These things are the greatest threats to the lives of my
African cousins, not Bill and Melinda. Most people forget
that there are 54 different countries that make up the
continent of Africa and that the population not homogeneous.
I have a lot of fun with people who tell me that they are
"African American". I always ask them which of the 54
countries or which region of Africa they are from. I get
a lot of blank stares. That education thing strikes again.

hmmm, sounds like another place I know.