sci.astro

Re: Aether or whatever

Subject: Re: Aether or whatever
From: "oriel36"
Date: 25 Oct 2006 10:52:52 -0700
Newsgroups: alt.sci.physics, sci.astro, sci.physics, sci.physics.relativity
The incredible satisfaction of watching theorists dither around with
Flamsteed erroneous proof that axial rotation was equivalent to
celestial sphere geometry by way of the return of a star in 23 hours 56
minutes 04 seconds.How was poor Isaac to know that within a few
centuries they would have not only adopted celestial sphere geometry
but morphed axial rotation to the celestial sphere to orbital motion to
aether/absolute space.

Wasting your lives sure while the magnificent celestial arena is before
you,when even dynamicists can work with avenues such as updated
terrestrial dynamics of the molten/flexible interior as a safe way to
approach the motions of the Earth and from there into solar system
structure and motion.

Look at you George,the authority of the newsgroup when a few years back
you were learning basic astronomical material.