sci.astro

Re: GALACTIC FEDERATION Update: October 3, 2006

Subject: Re: GALACTIC FEDERATION Update: October 3, 2006
From: Wally Anglesea™
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 23:14:10 GMT
Newsgroups: sci.astro
On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 13:18:28 -0700, Saul Levy <saullevy1@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

>Does anyone believe any of this stupidity?  I sure hope not!

Back around Hale-Bopp, 39 idiots believed it all so much they couldn't
wait to get on board.

Sheldon Nidle (the well known fraud and con-artist) played it up at
the time.

Downunder, the "co-ordinator" of the PAO (one Tony Wicks of
Queensland, a crackpot) is convinced that the aliens of Hale Bopp
landed their 10,000 ambassadors, and they are at an underground base
at Uluru (Ayers Rock).

No rental has been paid to the traditional owners of Uluru by the
aforesaid 10,000 ambassadors.

There's enough people who believe in it to mean Sheldon and his
hangers on don't actually have to work for a living.
--

Find out about Australia's most dangerous Doomsday Cult:
http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/pebble.htm

"You can't fool me, it's turtles all the way down."

"Maths proves you know how to plug in some figures into a formula, that's
all"
"Even physics is based on wrong theories, so what's the use of maths"
Carole - demonstrating her mathematical abilities.