sci.astro

Re: 'black holes' vs HURRICANES

Subject: Re: 'black holes' vs HURRICANES
From: nightbat
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 04:34:09 -0500
Newsgroups: sci.astro, alt.astronomy, sci.physics, alt.sci.physics.new-theories, sci.skeptic, alt.fan.art-bell, alt.usenet.kooks
nightbat wrote

jacob navia wrote:

> Bookman a écrit :
> > On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 09:01:32 -0600, Art Deco
> > <forgersarecowards@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >>More frootbat gobble.

> > Has fr00tbat tried to "explain" what his nonsense phrase "immense
> > condensed body caused inverse cosmic streams" is supposed to mean?
> >

> jacob
> You are supposed to ask "The Seans"  obviously.
>
>  >>>The Seans have advised of
>  >>>these enigmatic cosmic streams and potential means for tapping their
>  >>>power for inter-galactic travel.
>
> Easy isn't it?
>
> jacob

nightbat

        Thank you jacob for your correct attribute for these clueless
coffee boy wonders like Bookman just don't get it. For that you are on
your way towards becoming one of the most elite profound Earth Science
Team Member Officers in alt.astronomy, welcome Junior Cadet Officer 1st
class jacob.

        carry on,
        the nightbat