sci.astro

Re: White Holes in the center of galaxies

Subject: Re: White Holes in the center of galaxies
From: Art Deco
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 21:35:12 -0700
Newsgroups: sci.astro, alt.astronomy, alt.alien.visitors, alt.fan.art-bell, alt.usenet.kooks
<gb7648@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Since the world was so cruel to me regarding the clear likelyhood
>of white holes dominating in the spiral galaxy nucleus, I passed
>on the theory for copyright and pattern to the German Nazi Party.
>
>Letter as follows:
>
>have found a scientific conclusion that our galaxy has a white hole in
>the center
>and not a black hole. I wish to donate this theory to the German Nazi
>organization.
>I am not related to any political party or political organizations,
>merely pulling
>a prank if you are interested in copyrighting and patenting this
>theory.
>
>"White Holes and Not Black Holes in the center of our Spiral Galaxy"
>
>Scientists are coming close to figuring out the nature of gravitation,
>and current theories explaining the nature of gravity in the center of
>spiral
>galaxies. All schools and scientific organizations currently propose
>that
>a black hole exists there.
>
>Proof of a White Hole in Galactic nucleus:
>
>"All swirling things have a tendency for an opening in the center such
>as water going down the drain, hurricanes, tornadoes.
>
>The galaxy is swirling, therefore an opening, an eye (white-hole-like)
>should exist in peaceful swirling conditions and not a black hole.
>This proof is based on the nature of swirling."
>
>Copyright and patent this theory and own the possible patents
>and copyrights for White Holes in the center of spiral galaxies
>before they are discovered.
>
>A non-political friend. Up to you if interested.

Did your brain go down the drain when you pulled the bathtub plug out?

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
  -- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief