Re: Visionaries (leaders) who are wrong:

Subject: Re: Visionaries (leaders) who are wrong:
From: DrPostman
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 14:26:48 -0600
Newsgroups: sci.astro,, alt.usenet.kooks, alt.astronomy
On 13 Mar 2006 00:44:46 -0800, gb6724@xxxxxxxxx in accordance with The
Prophecy scribed:

>I don't like the word crusade. Its a theory. Gravitational spirals
>and swirl-related 'eyes', in things like spiral galaxies are ordinary
>things. I immediately saw the problems with Einstein's
>theory, and how energy and mass should be treated separately.
>But maybe this is 24th century stuff.

Or perhaps you are simply nuts.  I vote nuts.

DrPostman USPS, MBMC, BsD;  "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors, afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® #15-51506-253.
AFA-B Official Pollster & Hammer of Thor winner - August 2004
You can email me at: DrPostman(at)

"There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris
allows to live."