sci.astro

Re: The jet theory in galactic nucleus

Subject: Re: The jet theory in galactic nucleus
Date: 14 Mar 2006 10:18:41 -0800
Newsgroups: sci.astro
I believe an astronomist would say: Indeed, a
blackhole exists based on all our perceptions
regarding gravity as something very powerful.
Imagining standing on a large planet with 4G,
one cannot imagine why a blackhole wouldn't
be eternally powerful in regards to matter
unable to beat C and thus must collapse into
a blackhole. The explanation lays in seeing the
system as a whole, that atmospheric conditions
arise near infinite mass and energies. Matter
somehow moves along the currents as with
hurricane systems and avoid the central region.
A very strange and hard to believe proposition.