sci.astro

Re: 7-MINUTE INTERSTELLAR SPACE TRAVEL

Subject: Re: 7-MINUTE INTERSTELLAR SPACE TRAVEL
From: Cardinal Chunder
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 12:25:25 +0000
Newsgroups: sci.astro, sci.physics, alt.fan.art-bell, alt.paranet.ufo, alt.paranormal
rem460@xxxxxxx wrote:
3>
            SEVEN MINUTE INTERSTELLAR SPACE TRAVEL

Update from The REAL Galactic Federation
     August 19, 2003
Communicated thru Sheldan Nidle of The Planetary Activation Org.
     http://www.paoweb.com/updates.htm

     Selamat Jarin! We arrive, dear Hearts, with much to discuss
with you. Lately, our discussions have concerned the origins of
this galaxy and the function of our societies and culture. In
those messages, we have informed you, ever-so-slightly, about our
home-worlds. Now, we wish to discuss our ships, the ways of
interstellar travel and the phenomena associated with time. Our
vehicles are living, organic Beings. When we produce them, we call

Seven minute interstellar space travel yet your galactic space asses are still nowhere to be seen.