sci.astro

Re: White Holes in the center of galaxies

Subject: Re: White Holes in the center of galaxies
From: Art Deco
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 17:54:34 -0700
Newsgroups: sci.astro, alt.astronomy, alt.alien.visitors, alt.fan.art-bell, alt.usenet.kooks
<gb7648@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Ever wondered about thermogravitation,

No, never wondered this.

>and that Einstein's theory
>already fallen in the astronomical circles,

No, never wondered this.

>that the Universe is not
>Einsteinian

No, never wondered this.

>and there is no blackhole in the center of swirling
>galaxies?

No, never wondered this.

>All undisturbed swirling comes with a tendency to generate
>a hole in the middle. A hole, with nothing in it, just the peaceful
>and windless conditrions of a hurricane eye, measuring between
>5 miles and 25 miles in diameter. Imagine our Galaxy. Could it
>be true?

Nope.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
  -- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief