sci.astro

Re: Min's Spiritual I.Q. Test...

Subject: Re: Min's Spiritual I.Q. Test...
Date: 10 Mar 2006 06:37:42 -0800
Newsgroups: sci.astro, sci.astro.amateur, sci.physics, sci.skeptic, sci.archaeology
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.prisons/browse_frm/thread/44cae8caf3cd1aec/02079c34b9572b98?hl=en#02079c34b9572b98

Oh Lord God protect us and shed thine divine grace upon us, deliver us
from our torturers and help us, oh Lord, that the Republicans would be
booted out of office in the coming elections, that their tortures and
their hatred will be defeated and overwhelmed with your mercy and love,

oh God, that you might fills their hearts and evict the demons from
within their hearts and minds which have possesed them in body and
soul.

Dear Lord protect and guide those Republicans, as their hearts are
filled with a merciless hatred, deliver them from their illness, oh
Lord, and make your divine countenance to shine upon them that they
shall not dwell in the darnkness of hatred and evil but that they might

also walk in the light.

HEAL them, oh Lord, for they are SICK with hate, we pray thee Lord let
not these evil Republicans destroy us, our families, our CHILDREN, let
them not destroy us oh God, and grant us the strength to endure their
tortures.

Gather we now oh Lord in this hour of need, we come to you again oh
God, humble sinners who seek thine divine mercy and wisdom. We ask only

for your divine guidance oh Lord as we struggle against the terrible
evils which have risen against us, terrible demonic forces of hatred
which have filled the hearts of men who seek to destroy us, your humble

servants, oh God of Abraham.

We pray oh God that your divine presence and infinite wisdom would
protect us from the all harm, that you would grant mercy on our enemies

and the servants of satan who seek to destroy us.

We are your undeserving servants oh Lord God most high, and unworthy of

your grace. We present ourselves in your service, oh God of Abraham,
that ye might guide us, protect us, and strengthen us as we face those
who's hearts are filled with hatred.

In these hours and days, oh Lord, as we prepare to be annihilated by
our enemies, bless our humble service unto thee dear God even unto our
deaths by thine holy grace.

Our enemies have built a terrible machine, oh God, a machine which is
being used to destroy your eternal blessing. A computer network filled
with lies and untruths about the deeds of good men who have fallen, and

have been born again, washed in the blood, and annointed by your divine

forgiveness.

This machine, oh God is being used to oppress your people, your humble
servants, to prevent them from working and earning a living, feeding
their children or sustaining their health. This evil has descended upon

us Lord, and we only ask for your divine guidance as we battle this
instrument of hatred and death.

Even worse, oh God, is the evil which has infected the very hearts of
good men who have turned away from your loving wisdom and know only
hatred and bitterness. They seek to destroy the felon and the
ex-convict oh God, and we pray for your divine protection so that we
may continue to serve you with humility and shame for what we have
done, but with hope that we might spread the divine message of your son

Christ Jesus.

So many men have been infected with this hatred, oh God, that we ask
that you might enter theri hearts and be within them, and bless them
dear God, good men like Joe Arpaio, good men like our military men,
those in government and those who lead us.

And we ask, oh Lord, that you might bless Rep. Jerry Petrowski,
R-Marathon, who has introduced a law which would bring great harm to
ourselves, our families, and our children. We pray thee God fill his
heart with your presence and grant him your divine wisdom as he
prepares to destroy us.

And we pray, oh Lord, for the victims of our own rmadness. That you
will keep them, and bless them. And grant us a new path, oh Lord, that
we might conquer our demons and find ourselves in a place within your
divine and holy light.

And we pray thee almighty God that thine divine and infinite wisdom
might be shed upon your blessed child, Nancy Grace, who has been led
astray by the demons of hatred and animosity which have infected so
many of your flock.

Let us not be tempted to break your commandent against bearing false
witness via TV set. Lead us from bearing false witness, oh Lord, as
Nancy Grace and her guests attempt to seduce us with their angry and
deviant antisocial judgementalism of criminal suspects.

Let us not judge anyone until that person has had a fair trial oh Lord,

and keep us safe from the mentality of Nancy Grace and her hate filled
guests.