sci.astro

Re: MESSENGER Lines Up for Venus Flyby

Subject: Re: MESSENGER Lines Up for Venus Flyby
From: The Professor
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 20:21:25 GMT
Newsgroups: sci.astro, alt.sci.planetary, alt.music.rush
"Brad Guth" <ieisbradguth@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:1142798966.968166.44680@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

> Jim Geiger and The Professor (aka two peas in another incest mutated
> pod),
> Where exactly is it specified that this topic needs the sorts of
> brown-nosed incest cloned influx of your intellectual disinformation
> flatulence?

Brad, this might be the proudest day of my 42 years.  I mean for someone
as smart and as sophisticated as you to even pay *attention* to me just
makes me all wobbly!   Gosh, with your knowledge and all that cool secret
stuff you know about how stupid everyone else is but you for thinking the
moon launch was real and that there's no life on Venus, you must be
fighting off the chicks with a stick.  And for such a hip cool guy like
you to even mention me in a post... wow!!!  I think I'm going to faint.

The Professor (YAY for us Jim, we pissed off the new guy)

--
"When money ceases to be the tool by which men deal with one another,
then men become the tools of men.  Blood, whips and guns - or dollars.