sci.astro

Re: Weirder election than Battlestar Galactica's

Subject: Re: Weirder election than Battlestar Galactica's
From: Anonymous
Date: 23 Mar 2006 07:48:14 -0000
Newsgroups: sci.astro, sci.astro.amateur, sci.physics, sci.skeptic, sci.archaeology
On Wed 22 Mar 2006, spam@xxxxxxx (Bob) wrote:
  >On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 19:12:42 GMT, The Nuclear Marine
  ><Nuke-Marine@xxxxxxx> wrote:
  >><snippity>
  >
  >Why? The public has been so thoroughly brainwashed they could not
  >decide if the sun is going to rise tomorrow.
  >The day after the first man stepped on the Moon, 2/3 of those polled
  >said the whole thing was staged in the Arizona desert. The second day
  >it was only 1/3 of those polled.

  That's because NASA's six, allegedly-manned and half-million
  miles per round-trip(!) missions to the Moon (1969-72) were
  at best unmanned flights in competition with the U.S.S.R.'s
  contemporaneous Soviet Luna/Lunakhod unmanned Moon missions.

  "They couldn't make it so they faked it." Thus, the "manned"
  portions of the missions were actually filmed under the top-
  secret, heavily-guarded domed soundstages in the high desert
  of Area 51, NV, perhaps around Pine Gap, AUS and maybe other
  remote and publicly-inaccessible locations around the world.

        Flags fluttering in the high-desert breeze, sand
        buggies & actors running along in their deflated
        monkeysuits-obviously recorded on highspeed film,
        conspicuous absence of blast craters, impossibly
        silent running under invisible exhaust emissions,
        brazenly obvious backdrops that contrast sharply
        against the nearby high-desert terrain, etc. etc.

  &Here it is 2006, and NASA *still* has enough headaches trying
  to cope with the challenges (remember the Challenger shuttle?)
  of low-earth orbit manned spacecraft. But things were "easier"
  generations ago, back in the bygone era of sliderules, hippies
  and flower children. Yupp! Back then, the laws of physics were
  a lot easier to deal with than they are now and that's obvious.
  Our technology was FAR more advanced back then, than it is now... :-D

   *Altitude Comparison Chart of Shuttle vs. Moon & Manmade Satellites:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=GPJSU4CX38750.5467361111@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   *Apollo Moon Missions 1969-1972 Were At Best *Unmanned*:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=VTKA4X1O37500.9704861111@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   *Quasi-Uncensored Apollo Moon Hoax Bookmarks:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=7RL5KJIX37499.1691435185@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Dig it, Baby!
  Daniel Joseph Min
  http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x2B1CCFE7

   *Download Min's Banned (Freeware) Books:
    http://www.2hot2cool.com/11/danieljosephmin/

   *NEW! Take Min's Spiritual I.Q. Test (if you dare):

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=HCRHGLQM38786.0401967593@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   *Min's Google-Archived Home Page On The WWW:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=XJBDEJF138262.9022453704@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx