sci.astro

Dark Matter will send me to hell...

Subject: Dark Matter will send me to hell...
From: jacob navia
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 08:02:25 +0100
Newsgroups: sci.astro
Bret Cahill a écrit :
Couldn't something else provide a rationalization?

Bret Cahill

Why only Galaxies?

What about me?

My soul is made of dark matter. It has all the properties
that you normally give to the soul:
Invisible, yet present, very difficult to detect, transparent,
the perfect candidate.

As it stands now however,
dark matter is 5 times as heavy as normal matter, so if
I weight around 85Kg (after doing my exercises :-) my
soul should be around 425 Kg, almost half a ton!

With such a heavy soul I think it will fall down straight to
Hell instead of going up to Heaven, what a pity...

jacob