sci.astro

Subject: Re: Ballistic Theory and the Sagnac Experiment
From: "Jeff Root"
Date: 24 Mar 2006 01:24:32 -0800
Newsgroups: sci.astro, sci.physics.relativity, sci.physics
"Hexenmeister" replied to Jeff Root, but said nothing.
Why does he do that?  I know why.  He knows, too.
But he has made a big mistake.  A Usenet newsgroup on
physics or astronomy is not the place to seek help for
a mental illness problem.  I can't help him, and nobody
else here is going to help him, either.  He needs to
get his act together, find some balls somewhere, and
look for help in his own community, or his own family.

  -- Jeff, in Minneapolis