sci.astro

Re: Global Warning about 'Doom'

Subject: Re: Global Warning about 'Doom'
From: Wally Anglesea™
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 20:56:45 GMT
Newsgroups: sci.astro
On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 11:39:23 -0700, Saul Levy <saullevy1@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

>How come you're a Sir here, but not in the following post on the same
>topic?  Just who was it gave you that Sir, Turd-Ball?  You realize, of
>course, that you don't just confer a Sir on yourself?

Well, you see Turdball has been declared a traitor to the French
people.

He's a traitor, because of his treasonous behaviour to the French
Poultry farmers.

JP will not use his powers, nor call on his Celtic Gods to save them
from the Avian flu outbreak which has stopped exports to, of all
places, Hong Kong, and is currently costing millions of Euros per day.
--

Find out about Australia's most dangerous Doomsday Cult:
http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/pebble.htm

"You can't fool me, it's turtles all the way down."