sci.astro

Subject: Re: Ballistic Theory and the Sagnac Experiment
From: "Hexenmeister"
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 21:44:16 GMT
Newsgroups: sci.astro, sci.physics.relativity, sci.physics
"George Dishman" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1142798756.978227.224990@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

| Hexenmeister wrote:
| > "George Dishman" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| > |

| History snipped to shorten the post.

Ok.

| > |
| > | The software I'm using numbers from 1 so they
| > | are 1 and 11 in my diagram.
| >

| > How lovely for you, I used <alt><PrtSc>.
| > Being a software engineer, naturally I number frames
| > from 0.
|
| So do I, but the guy wrote wrote the softare
| I'm using didn't.

"wrote wrote the softare". You are losing it.

| > |
| > | http://www.georgedishman.f2s.com/Henri/more_frames.png
| > |
| > | Between those frames, the gun for rifleman 4 moves
| > | 35 pixels in 10 frames or 3.5ppf.
| >
| > Between those frames, bullet 4 moves 97 pixels in 10 frames or 9.7ppf
| > and the gun and riflemen are a red herrings.
| >
| >   http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/more_frames.png
|
| Your measure of 97 pixels is from a point on the gun,
| not an earlier position of the bullet so it isn't a measure
| of the speed of bullet 4.

You know one black pixel from another, do you? I don't, you see.

| http://www.georgedishman.f2s.com/Henri/more_errors.png

So the bullet originates from within the barrel and not the breech.
Ok, accepted as poetic license.
96 pixels in 8 frames, frame 3 to frame 11.
Why did you try to cheat by using frames 1 and 11, and show
the end of the rifle for your 3.5 ppf,  you cheating cunt?
That was deliberately misleading, wasn't it, you cheating cunt?

| > So why can't Jef Rot be HONEST and say the velocity of the bullet
| > is 9.7 pixels per frame, instead of DISHONET and say it is 8 ppf?
|
| He is being honest, the speed of bullets 1 and 3 is 8ppf
| and that of bullets 2 and 4 is 12ppf as he stated. You
| got it wrong because you measured from the gun. This
| is valid:
|
| http://www.georgedishman.f2s.com/Henri/frame_11_to_12.png
|
| You got it right where you wrote "(60-28)/8 = 4ppf faster".

I'll tell the cop I wasn't exceeding 30 mph in town, I was only doing
70 mph on the motorway earlier, and anyway, it wasn't me, it was
the car. I happened to be inside it.

| You got it wrong again when you said "6 pixels in zero
| frames", the bullet was still in the gun in the previous
| frame

Nothing was fired until frame 3.
You cheated by quoting frame 1, you cheating cunt.
That was deliberately misleading, wasn't it, you cheating cunt?

| > Why did you congratulate him on his lying?
| > He's a cheat and a liar, isn't he, Dishwater?
|
| No, you just got your sums wrong again.

Bullshit, you  ing cheated. What is the true speed from
rifleman 3s bullet, you dishonest cunt?

| > You are a cheat and liar too, are you not?
|
| I have shown you clear diagrams to back up my
| claims and I'll address anything you think is an

| Will you keep to that?
Of course. I was not aware that the bullet was fired at frame 3,
or that its point of emission was within the barrel and not the breech.
Hence I admit I was wrong and I'm not embarrassed by it.
Now be honest and supply the true velocity of bullet 3, you cheating cunt.
Oh wait, you did not commit to honesty, did you? Go on, lie some more,
you dishonest cheating cunt, but you will not save face by doing so.
The only way you can save yourself further embarrassment
 is to admit you were wrong when you congratulated Rot, you slimy
arse-kissing bastard, or else   off.
Androcles.