sci.astro

Re: PIONEER ANOMALY & SHIPOV'S TORSION FIELD THEORY

Subject: Re: PIONEER ANOMALY & SHIPOV'S TORSION FIELD THEORY
Date: 2 Mar 2006 08:17:33 -0800
Newsgroups: sci.astro, sci.physics.relativity, sci.math, sci.physics
I think we should try to get a reasoned reply. I can't see how the
paper can be right. If you have an effect linear in r, no matter how
tiny that effect is within the solarr system as soon as you get to
cosmological distances it becomes the dominant term.

In fact anything other than an inverse square would lead to the
Universe being dominated by such energy. Even 1/r (Integral = Ln(r))
will dominate the Universe.

Please do simple calculations and check the answer is reasonable.