sci.astro

Subject: Re: Ballistic Theory and the Sagnac Experiment
From: ""
Date: 19 Mar 2006 19:50:21 -0800
Newsgroups: sci.astro, sci.physics.relativity, sci.physics
Henri Wilson wrote:
> On 17 Mar 2006 19:48:41 -0800, "jgreenfield@xxxxxxxxxxx" <jgreen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>

> >Henri Wilson wrote:
> >> On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 14:08:41 GMT, "Hexenmeister" <vanquish@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >> wrote:
> >>>

> >> Did you know my latest motto, "a bottle a day keeps the gout well away". I
> >> have
> >> finally proved it. Red YES, beer NO!
> >
> >No worries! We are 10,000tonnes into an estimated 40,000 t crush of
> >2006 vintage.
> >Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> There is so much good stuff around it is hard to find a bad red.
> Even Mathew Lang at $3.50 a bottle is very drinkable.

It is certainly a drinkers' market   :-)
Producers around here are actually relieved that yields are down, due
to increasing over-supply.
Quality is OK still.

I fully agree with your comment to George ref science investigating the
properties of photons
at source; why light leaves at c is one of the major mysteries, and it
is ignored due to the
AE disease.
Analogy might be that an atom has (say) 100 units of energy, but can
only release them in the form of emr in discrete packages of 1      not
  .99    or 1.1

Skol!
Jim G
c'=c+v