sci.astro

Subject: Re: Ballistic Theory and the Sagnac Experiment
From: "Hexenmeister"
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 14:08:41 GMT
Newsgroups: sci.astro, sci.physics.relativity, sci.physics
"Henri Wilson" <HW@..> wrote in message
news:b1di129hnqh51ilhjohtargso9fdbeppui@xxxxxxxxxx
| On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 21:29:10 GMT, "Hexenmeister" <vanquish@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

| >"Henri Wilson" <HW@..> wrote in message
| >| On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 00:02:35 -0000, "George Dishman"
| ><george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

| >|
| >| Measurements are measurements. Interpreting them is another matter.
| >| Stars aren't right outside your window.
| >|

| >|
| >I thought you said  "It's no good slinging shit at the dunny cleaners",
H?
| >Do you consider Dishman a "leader" then?
|
| Well Dishman is occasionally useful even though he is incorrigibly
stubborn.
| I converse with him merely because I want to learn how to deal with the
totally
| indoctrinated.

Ok,  I can understand that. I've done the same myself with Jan Bielawski,
Phuckwit Duck, Blind Poe, Auntie Alice and a few others too numerous to
mention. The problem is one only learns the psychology of psychosis,
not physics.

| My main aim in life is to abolish ALL religions not just Einstein's
relativity.

That's a noble cause, but you want to do it alone. How will you change
the minds of bigots such as hallucinatory Roberts, Van de merde, islamic
Bilgay the Al Qeada spy and Phuckwit Goose when you don't have the right
 bedside manner any more than I do?
Let's be honest, all you can do is give them a padded cell, you can't
abolish faith with logic.

| One must learn to out debate the Dishmans and Andersens of this world if
one is
| to succeed.

Ok, well, Tusselad is well documented.
  http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/STM/Scoundrels.htm#Tusselad

Arguing with them is like trying to convince a muslim that heaven
| doesn't exist...or bashing one's head against a brick wall.

Exactly. Bilgay IS a muslim, so you really *are* bashing your head
against a brick wall.
  http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/STM/Bilge.htm