sci.astro

Re: I solved the blackhole whitehole problem

Subject: Re: I solved the blackhole whitehole problem
Date: 20 Mar 2006 12:05:07 -0800
Newsgroups: sci.astro
There is not much question that this theory is correct.
Haven't I head puny big bang theorists say that about
their certainty that massive black holes must exist
in the center of spiral galaxies like our own, and that
they detected large X-ray sources proving the existence
of a massive black hole there.

Remember, since its been shown that the X-Ray does
not arrove from the center, but from the visible region
orbiting the central region. I have explained that
the central region is not a black hole, but more like
a white hole, or rather like a hurrican eye, and the X-ray
comes from millions of solar flare-like discharges from
the swirling wall surrounding the gravitationally formed
eye, a result of the gravitational balance and distribution
of a swirling entity such as a spiral galaxy.