sci.astro

Subject: Re: Ballistic Theory and the Sagnac Experiment
From: Henri Wilson
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 09:59:05 GMT
Newsgroups: sci.astro, sci.physics.relativity, sci.physics
On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 21:29:10 GMT, "Hexenmeister" <vanquish@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>"Henri Wilson" <HW@..> wrote in message
>| On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 00:02:35 -0000, "George Dishman"
><george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>| >You time the arrival of the pulses against a local
>| >clock. It is far from easy of course, but your ideas
>| >on the source speed don't invalidate the measurement
>| >process, they only influence how the orbit would be
>| >inferred from the times.
>|
>| Measurements are measurements. Interpreting them is another matter.
>| Stars aren't right outside your window.
>|

>| >George
>| >

>I thought you said  "It's no good slinging shit at the dunny cleaners", H?
>Do you consider Dishman a "leader" then?

Well Dishman is occasionally useful even though he is incorrigibly stubborn.
I converse with him merely because I want to learn how to deal with the totally
indoctrinated.
My main aim in life is to abolish ALL religions not just Einstein's relativity.
One must learn to out debate the Dishmans and Andersens of this world if one is
to succeed. Arguing with them is like trying to convince a muslim that heaven
doesn't exist...or bashing one's head against a brick wall.

>Androcles.

HW.
www.users.bigpond.com/hewn/index.htm