sci.astro

Subject: Re: Ballistic Theory and the Sagnac Experiment
From: "George Dishman"
Date: 15 Mar 2006 01:08:18 -0800
Newsgroups: sci.astro, sci.physics.relativity, sci.physics
Hexenmeister wrote:
> "George Dishman" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> |
> | Hexenmeister wrote:
> | > "George Dishman" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> | > |

> message

> time as
> | > pixels/time,

> | > |

> | > Oh, I thought you were discussing frequency.

> time as
> pixels/time,
> |
> | > Make up
> | > your bigoted mind.
> | >

> | > |
> | > |

> | > See diagram.

> | > |

> | > Target and bullet. See diagram, bigot.
> |
> | "Target and bullet" are in all the frames from 1 to 91
> | clueless, try again.
>
> Target and bullet are frames of reference

"Pixels per frame" refers to consecutive frames in
the gif animation of course, not "pixels per frame
of reference".

> , shithead. Try again.

You are certainly exhibiting the symptoms.

> | >   http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/lie.GIF
> |
> | Had another go have you? It shows the slope of
> | the blue and black lines as 8 ppf and of the red
> | and green lines as 12 ppf, just as Jeff said.
>

> Of course. It ALSO shows 72 ppf,

Yes, a value which points to a line which
illustrates the speed of the gun, and which
is also obviously wrong. You seem to have
divided by "4" for the four "frames of
reference", number of riflemen, instead of
more than 50 frames in the gif that it takes
for that movement. The distance of 300
isn't even right, it is about 210 pixels to
the gun depending on your point of
reference.

> which Relf, (who likes to use
> a reversed "R" in his name like my granddaughter who is 12 years old
> and immature), is blind to.

You appear to be blind too, it was posted
by Jeff Root.

> | >  ... the speeds of the bullets relative to the targets are:
> | >           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> | >
> | > 1)  8 pixels per frame
> | > 2) 12 pixels per frame
> | > 3)  80 pixels per frame
> | > 4)  72 pixels per frame
> | >
> | > Jeff  ed up and so did you. The diagram proves it, as do
> | > the counters at the targets. Apologise to me, I've got you dead
> | > wrong.
> |
> | It appears you don't even understand your
> | own diagram, you just proved him right.
>
> You don't know the meaning of the word "proof",

I showed you the proof:

 http://www.georgedishman.f2s.com/Henri/frame_11_to_12.png

> immature shithead.

You're the one who has to resort to infantile
name-calling A. Still, you couldn't work out
who posted the animation, you can't tell the
difference between a "frame of reference" and
a frame in an animated gif, you quoted the
speed of the gun instead of the speed of the
bullet and you couldn't even get the value of
that correct. I guess name-calling is all you
have left.

George