sci.astro

Re: MESSENGER Lines Up for Venus Flyby

Subject: Re: MESSENGER Lines Up for Venus Flyby
From: "Brad Guth"
Date: 19 Mar 2006 12:09:27 -0800
Newsgroups: sci.astro, alt.sci.planetary, alt.music.rush
Jim Geiger and The Professor (aka two peas in another incest mutated
pod),
Where exactly is it specified that this topic needs the sorts of
brown-nosed incest cloned influx of your intellectual disinformation
flatulence?

Where in this Usenet from hell is there actually any need of your Skull
and Bones (aka Third Reich) buttology?
-

"If you're not looking for the truth, you will not find it."
-Brad Guth

"To believe with certainty we must begin with doubting."
-Stanislaus I

"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes,
but having new eyes."
-Marcel Proust

"Truth is given, not to be contemplated, but to be done. Life is an
action, not a thought."
-F.W. Robertson
~
Even Kurt Vonnegut would have to agree that; WAR is WAR, thus "in war
there are no rules" - In fact, war has been the very reason why honest
folks are having to deal with the likes of others that haven't been
playing by whatever the supposed rules, such as our resident LLPOF
warlord(GW Bush) having invented WMD.

Life upon Venus, a township w/Bridge & ET/UFO Park-n-Ride Tarmac:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-town.htm
The Russian/China LSE-CM/ISS (Lunar Space Elevator)
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/lunar-space-elevator.htm
Venus ETs, plus the updated sub-topics; Brad Guth / GASA-IEIS
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-topics.htm