sci.astro

Subject: Re: Ballistic Theory and the Sagnac Experiment
From: Henri Wilson
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 21:52:22 GMT
Newsgroups: sci.astro, sci.physics.relativity, sci.physics
On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 14:08:41 GMT, "Hexenmeister" <vanquish@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>"Henri Wilson" <HW@..> wrote in message
>| On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 21:29:10 GMT, "Hexenmeister" <vanquish@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

>| >|
>| >I thought you said  "It's no good slinging shit at the dunny cleaners",
>H?
>| >Do you consider Dishman a "leader" then?
>|
>| Well Dishman is occasionally useful even though he is incorrigibly
>stubborn.
>| I converse with him merely because I want to learn how to deal with the
>totally
>| indoctrinated.
>
>Ok,  I can understand that. I've done the same myself with Jan Bielawski,
>Phuckwit Duck, Blind Poe, Auntie Alice and a few others too numerous to
>mention. The problem is one only learns the psychology of psychosis,
>not physics.

True.

>| My main aim in life is to abolish ALL religions not just Einstein's
>relativity.
>
>That's a noble cause, but you want to do it alone. How will you change
>the minds of bigots such as hallucinatory Roberts, Van de merde, islamic
>Bilgay the Al Qeada spy and Phuckwit Goose when you don't have the right
> bedside manner any more than I do?
>Let's be honest, all you can do is give them a padded cell, you can't
>abolish faith with logic.

Apparently not. It is most worrying. One can only feel sorry for those whose
ability to think freely has been removed by indoctrination.

>| One must learn to out debate the Dishmans and Andersens of this world if
>one is
>| to succeed.
>
>Ok, well, Tusselad is well documented.
>  http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/STM/Scoundrels.htm#Tusselad

not bad.
Are those bottles full or empty.

Did you know my latest motto, "a bottle a day keeps the gout well away". I have
finally proved it. Red YES, beer NO!

>Arguing with them is like trying to convince a muslim that heaven
>| doesn't exist...or bashing one's head against a brick wall.
>
>Exactly. Bilgay IS a muslim, so you really *are* bashing your head
>against a brick wall.
>  http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/STM/Bilge.htm

By god! It could be him. ...although I don't know if even muslims could be that
stupid.

HW.
www.users.bigpond.com/hewn/index.htm