sci.astro

Re: MESSENGER Lines Up for Venus Flyby

Subject: Re: MESSENGER Lines Up for Venus Flyby
From: "Brad Guth"
Date: 19 Mar 2006 08:54:19 -0800
Newsgroups: sci.astro, alt.sci.planetary, alt.music.rush
GARTINsux,
Those thick and complex layered clouds of Venus are in fact of what's
helping to reflect the bulk of solar energy, thus helping to keep the
relative cool of that planet by day, and otherwise helping to conduct
and ultimately radiate the surplus of heat away by night.  The quick
moving upper atmosphere is actually performing as a good scrubbing
heat-exchanger agent that's performing quite nicely to transfer and
thus extract surplus energy.

The best available IR science we've got to work with has been telling
us that roughly 15% more thermal energy is leaving Venus by night than
is solar contributed by day.  Venus EXPRESS mission is soon going to
nail that measurement far better off than anything that'll be obtained
by the MESSENGER flyby.

Therefore, many researchers are convinced that little of the solar
influx contributes to the ongoing geothermal situation at hand.  It's
mostly a geothermal consideration and otherwise terrestrial generated
atmospheric environment that's only partially contributed to by the
solar influx.  This represents that Venus has not been within thermal
balance nor is it getting hotter.

As to what I'd consider on behalf of that other intelligent life as
having existed/coexisted on Venus could turn out being somewhat human
like, however my bottom dollar from what my SWAG is suggesting is on
the side of the exoskeletal evolution, along with a mix of whatever's
ET worthy.  Such other life on Venus could certainly be on the extra
large size, though not in great numbers.

Those continually opposed to such notions as having been supported by a
terrific radar image, that represents way better imaging authority than
anything else on the table, are those opposed to any other forms of
life, and if at all possible that's including their opposition to all
other forms of life on Earth except for their own, as strictly limited
to their biased infomercial-science and of their conditional laws of
physics.
-
Brad Guth