sci.astro

Re: White Holes in the center of galaxies

Subject: Re: White Holes in the center of galaxies
Date: 13 Mar 2006 15:38:45 -0800
Newsgroups: sci.astro
But white hole is a white hole, and its just the opposite
of the black hole, I am not political at all, but I think
instead of seeking the Nobel Prize I think I just let
the Nobel crap off me, and just let the German Nazis
have it. All the proof is already in place for the theory.
There is 'nothing' in the black hole, but space. A picture
taken by Hubble already proves it and the scientist
did say the world will be shocked from his finding
when he took a photo and looked inside, and saw
everything, just a swirl hole in the center of a swirling
mass of matter. As in a hurricane. Swirling things
come with a hole in the middle. Wanna beat the
German fascists for the Noberl Prize?