sci.astro

Subject: Re: Ballistic Theory and the Sagnac Experiment
From: Henri Wilson
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 21:48:32 GMT
Newsgroups: sci.astro, sci.physics.relativity, sci.physics
On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 07:43:56 GMT, "Hexenmeister" <vanquish@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>"Henri Wilson" <HW@..> wrote in message
>| On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 12:25:09 GMT, "Hexenmeister" <vanquish@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>wrote:

>| Wilson agrees with Ritz..... who effectively said that in any one frame,
>TWLS =
>| OWLS = c.
>
>Don't give me that "effectively said" and "any one frame" shit, you  ing
>squirmer. You agree with Einstein and you are an idiot. Ritz said nothing of
>the kind, you lying cunt. You are as bad as Dishwanker and Rot.
>Velocity is NOT measured as "there and back again", and OWLS is
>easily measured from Cassini.
>  http://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/operations/saturn-time.cfm
>Now shut the   up about TWLS, it is NOT the same as OWLS.

It is in any one frame A. All light produced in that frame moves at c in that
frame.
If it is reflected from a mirror at rest in that frame, the reflected speed
will also be c in that frame....so TWLS = OWLS = c.

Even you should be able to work that out. It is terribly obvious really.

>| Androcles would also agree if he had enough remaining brain cells to
>fathom
>| what the hell it all means.
>
>  off, drunken old wabo.

..... ing whinging pommie bastard..

>| Einstein said that if you synch clocks """"IN THE AETHER"""" so that tAB =
>tBA
>| then you can forget all about that aether and TWLS will always equal OWLS
>due
>| to clock fiddling.
>|
>| The silly fool was actually right all along but for the wrong reasons.
>
>Idiot, you have no idea what Einstein, Ritz, Lorentz or anyone else said
>or effectively said. Shut up, you  ing wino.

 ing old schizo....

>| >Androcles.

HW.
www.users.bigpond.com/hewn/index.htm