sci.astro

Re: What other infinite energy sources does your Sci_Fi deluded mind ima

Subject: Re: What other infinite energy sources does your Sci_Fi deluded mind imagine ?
From: "T Wake"
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 14:12:03 -0000
Newsgroups: sci.astro, sci.physics
"Jeff_?elf" <Me@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:Jeff_Relf_2006_Mar_10_HMSL@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> Hi  T_Wake,  You asked me to prove that density can't be infinite ?
>
> What evidence do you have that density can be infinite ?

You are twisting things here.

Can you prove density can never be infinite? Is your only evidence that
density cant be infinite your lack of proof that it can be?

Please take a moment to re-read the scientific method.

> Please don't forget that infinite density means
> infinite gravitational acceleration and thus infinite Unruh radiation.

Well.

> What other infinite energy sources does your Sci_Fi rotted mind imagine ?

I have no idea what you are going on about here. Are we talking infinite
density or infinite energy sources?

I now suspect that you and Spaceman have a lot in common. Are you the same
person?

> While you're at it, can you also prove that a perfect vacuum could exist ?

Your end of the universe theory requires a perfect vacuum as the end state.

> Don't forget that it'd require infinite energy to maintain it.

No it wouldnt.

> Where would that energy come from ?  Your warp drive brain ?

Whatever.