sci.astro

Subject: Re: Ballistic Theory and the Sagnac Experiment
From: "Jeff Root"
Date: 24 Mar 2006 08:44:16 -0800
Newsgroups: sci.astro, sci.physics.relativity, sci.physics
Hexenmeister" replied to Jeff Root:

>> "Hexenmeister" again replied to Jeff Root, but said
>> nothing.  Why does he do that?
>
> He, like Rot, said all that he wished to say in reply to Rot,
> thereby acknowledging receipt of junk mail from a liar and a tord.

No acknowledgement is necessary or desired.

What is desired is that you seek medical help.

That isn't necessary, though.  Your premature death is
an acceptable alternative to a major improvement in your
health, as far as I'm concerned.  It's your choice: Spend
the remainder of your miserable life posting senseless
drivel, or get help.

  -- Jeff, in Minneapolis