sci.astro

Subject: Re: Ballistic Theory and the Sagnac Experiment
From: "Jeff Root"
Date: 23 Mar 2006 04:01:32 -0800
Newsgroups: sci.astro, sci.physics.relativity, sci.physics
"Hexenmeister" replied to Jeff Root:

> Now, if you want to respond to my post of some hours ago,
> restore it unsnipped and respond to what I wrote.

I responded to everything you said that I wanted to
respond to.  Anything I didn't quote appeared not to
warrent a reply.  If you feel there was something I
should have replied to, but didn't, please specify what
it was.  Otherwise I'd have to guess, and my guess would
probably be wrong.

I don't know how to make links to individual posts.
In your reply to me with this time stamp:

You snipped everything I said except the first paragraph.
Unless you are referring to some earlier post, it appears
that you are the one who did the major snipping.  I have
no problem with that.  You should snip anything that is
not needed.

  -- Jeff, in Minneapolis