sci.astro

Subject: Re: Ballistic Theory and the Sagnac Experiment
From: "Jeff Root"
Date: 22 Mar 2006 10:46:48 -0800
Newsgroups: sci.astro, sci.physics.relativity, sci.physics
"Hexenmeister" replied to Jeff Root:

And you will keep on telling me, again and again and
again.  You won't be able to stop yourself.  You can't
control yourself.  Your actions are more like those of
an insect or a computer program than a thinking human.
You are disgusted that you behave this way.  But you
can't stop.

  -- Jeff, in Minneapolis