sci.astro

Subject: Re: Ballistic Theory and the Sagnac Experiment
From: "Jeff Root"
Date: 23 Mar 2006 13:04:09 -0800
Newsgroups: sci.astro, sci.physics.relativity, sci.physics
"Hexenmeister" replied to Jeff Root:

>> > Now, if you want to respond to my post of some hours ago,
>> > restore it unsnipped and respond to what I wrote.
>>
>> I responded to everything you said that I wanted to
>> respond to.
>
> I have now with this reply responded to everything you said
> that I wanted to.

Ah.  By pretending to yourself to be playing a game, in
which you pretend to me to be serious, you think you can
gratify your urges and yet escape the consequences.  Not
this time.  In the long run-- not ever.

You use screwed-up math and accuse others of screwing up
math.  You lie and accuse others of lying.  In general,
whatever insults you lay on others, you really mean to
apply to yourself.  I think a personality like that will
consume itself pretty quickly.  You've already hinted at
likely alcohol abuse.  You don't even need the help of
drugs to kill you.  Your illness will do that on its own,
eventually.

You know you have a problem, and you have at least a
pretty good idea how serious it is.

What goals are you going to set for yourself?

I don't expect you to tell me, so just answer that
question to yourself.  It's a lot more important to you
than it is to me, anyway.  But you knew that.

  -- Jeff, in Minneapolis