sci.astro

Subject: Re: Ballistic Theory and the Sagnac Experiment
From: "Jerry"
Date: 30 Mar 2006 21:06:53 -0800
Newsgroups: sci.astro, sci.physics.relativity, sci.physics
Henri Wilson wrote:

> Our friend Jerry claimed to have done this and achieved a positive result.

Negative result.

> But because Einstein said it couldn't happen, she concluded that
> the effect was due to mechanical distortion only.

Your theory predicts many thousands of fringes displacement.
Since I most decidedly did -not- see many thousands of firnges
displacement, centrifugal effects are disproven.

The minor fringe displacements that I saw were completely
consistent with mechanical stretching of the fibres as I coiled
and uncoiled them.

My experiment cost less than $20 to set up. Yet you refuse
to try it out for yourself; instead you prefer fantasizing about
experiments far beyond your budget and technical expertise
to set up and perform.

Jerry