sci.astro

Subject: Re: Ballistic Theory and the Sagnac Experiment
From: "Hexenmeister"
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 16:01:10 GMT
Newsgroups: sci.astro, sci.physics.relativity, sci.physics
"Jeff Root" <jeff5@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1143299211.267912.169240@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

| "Hexenmeister" replied to Jeff Root:
|
| >> Jim Greenfield replied to George Dishman:

| >> This is the post in question:
| >>
| >> http://groups.google.co.uk/group/sci.astro/msg/16f820d2c0131575

| >> It was your post (link above) which prompted me to start
| >> making the animation.  Specifically, these lines:

| >> Those lines first appeared in your post.
| >
| > Yes. Greenfield did not anticipate you  ING LYING
| > by saying the muzzle velocity was 8 ppf.
|
| It is obvious that the muzzle speed is 8 pixels per frame
| for all four guns.  Anyone who questions that can measure
| it themselves.
|
| > 60 pixels separation for rifleman 3, 180 pixels per frame
| > for rifleman (2).
|
| 60 pixels is the separation between successive bullets in
| case (3), but 180 pixels is the separation in case (2),
| not "180 pixels per frame".

The separation is constant, per frame. Each subsequent frame after
a subsequent bullet is fired has the same separation until the leading
bullet reaches the target.
It is obvious to anyone of intelligence that  the muzzle velocity is
independent of the motion of the sources, muzzle velocity being
the relative motion between bullet and muzzle, by definition.

It is further obvious to anyone of intelligence that Rot is a lying cunt
and should be muzzled.
It will not be obvious to the insane (such as Dishwater).

"If we place x' (=distance between bullets)=x-vt  (= position minus distance
per frame * frame) , it is clear that a point at rest in the system k must
have a system of values x', y, z, independent of time. -- Einstein.

Got that, Rot? "It is clear"  -- but only to intelligent people.
If it were not clear, Einstein's paper would never have seen the light of
day.
It is not clear to  ing morons like Rot and Dishwater.

Androcles.