sci.astro

Subject: Re: Ballistic Theory and the Sagnac Experiment
From: "Hexenmeister"
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 15:41:57 GMT
Newsgroups: sci.astro, sci.physics.relativity, sci.physics

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/sci.astro/msg/a0cdfd044de5fd71

| > |
| > time as
| > pixels/time,
| > |

| > | > |
| > | > |

| > |
| > | "Target and bullet" are in all the frames from 1 to 91
| > | clueless, try again.
| >
| > Target and bullet are frames of reference
|
| "Pixels per frame" refers to consecutive frames in
| the gif animation of course, not "pixels per frame
| of reference".

Ok, the bullets inside the guns (using the two frames 0 and 10) travel at
72 pixels per frame, carried by the riflemen.

| > , shithead. Try again.
|
| You are certainly exhibiting the symptoms.

| > | Had another go have you? It shows the slope of
| > | the blue and black lines as 8 ppf and of the red
| > | and green lines as 12 ppf, just as Jeff said.
| >

| > Of course. It ALSO shows 72 ppf,
|
| Yes, a value which points to a line which
| illustrates the speed of the gun, and which
| is also obviously wrong. You seem to have
| divided by "4" for the four "frames of
| reference", number of riflemen, instead of
| more than 50 frames in the gif that it takes
| for that movement. The distance of 300
| isn't even right, it is about 210 pixels to
| the gun depending on your point of
| reference.

Ok, I did my sums wrong, I wondered if you'd notice.
But clearly the speed of bullets is greater than 8 or 12 ppf,
so Relf lied. Why don't you straighten his ignorant arse
out instead of congratulating him, prejudiced phuckwit?

| > which Relf, (who likes to use
| > a reversed "R" in his name like my granddaughter who is 12 years old
| > and immature), is blind to.
|
| You appear to be blind too, it was posted
| by Jeff Root.

Ok. I don't mind be corrected. I rarely bother reading shit
from either one of them anyway.  I happened to come
across a good animation followed by a  ing lie,
Root was trying to be a smartarse and failed miserably.
You wanted to howl at Wilson so you joined the flock,
making you a sheep in wolf's clothing, but I can eat you alive
and burp the remainder. Find me wrong and I'll admit to it,
you won't catch me defending my own  up in a futile
attempt to save face, that's pointless.

| > |
| > | It appears you don't even understand your
| > | own diagram, you just proved him right.
| >
| > You don't know the meaning of the word "proof",
|
| I showed you the proof:
|
| http://www.georgedishman.f2s.com/Henri/frame_11_to_12.png
|
| > immature shithead.
|
| You're the one who has to resort to infantile
| name-calling A. Still, you couldn't work out
| who posted the animation, you can't tell the
| difference between a "frame of reference" and
| a frame in an animated gif, you quoted the
| speed of the gun instead of the speed of the
| bullet and you couldn't even get the value of
| that correct. I guess name-calling is all you
| have left.

As I said, I'll stand corrected. Now you correct Root,
you congratulated him on a  up and became a party to it.

Androcles.

"I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything
I do."-- Robert A. Heinlein