sci.astro

Lunar Calendar & Alamanac Seasons

Subject: Lunar Calendar & Alamanac Seasons
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 03:38:46 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: sci.astro, alt.astronomy, alt.agriculture.misc, alt.folklore.science, talk.environment, soc.culture.jewish

   I am told the predictive power of the Farmer's Almanac lies in its
use of the lunar calendar. As an Orthodox Christian I have observed
that whenever we have Easter (our Good Friday must always fall just
after Passover) late, winter is also late (coming & going).

                                - = -
    Vasos-Peter John Panagiotopoulos II, Columbia'81+, Bio$trategist
              BachMozart ReaganQuayle EvrytanoKastorian
       http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/vjp2/vasos.htm
  ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice.  Everything fully disclaimed.}---
[Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Remorse begets zeal] [Windows is for Bimbos]