sci.astro

Re: has NASA achieved speed of light?

Subject: Re: has NASA achieved speed of light?
From: "Brad Guth"
Date: 19 Mar 2006 10:52:42 -0800
Newsgroups: sci.astro, alt.sci.planetary, alt.music.rush
ArtistOfTheCentury (aka Troy),
Not that thought-travel is impossible, but it's certainly getting us
village idiots spread a bit thin and certainly a wee bit further away
from simply accomplishing our moon, even as per robotic station-keeping
at LL-1 and of easily creating the LSE-CM/ISS, not to mention that of
our connecting up with whatever's intelligent life (locals or ETs) as
evolved and/or having been coexisting on Venus.

What part of other life existing/coexisting on Venus is unimportant?

What's so unimportant or insignificant about establishing the
LSE-CM/ISS?

Would you like to work out a few of the details as related to our moon,
LL-1, the LSE-CM/ISS or Venus?

What's your science or physics expertise?

What's your prime interest or focus?
-
Brad Guth