sci.astro

Re: The jet theory in galactic nucleus

Subject: Re: The jet theory in galactic nucleus
From: Art Deco
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 16:41:24 -0700
Newsgroups: sci.astro, alt.fan.art-bell, alt.usenet.kooks
<george_bajszar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>You can worship black holes and Einstein's theory which
>still stands today as the conventional theory.
>
>I am not about worship, but that doesn't mean you
>have to hate me.

Let's see what you snipped and ran away from:

In article <140320062118403639%art_deco@xxxxxxxxx>, Art Deco
<art_deco@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

><gb6724@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>There is nothing but a swirling opening in the center of
>>a spiraling galactic nucleus. In a hurricane eye the conditions
>>are peaceful, near windless, just as gravitationally in the
>>galactic eye. Suns that make it into the nucleus' swrirling
>>eye from above or below along the north and south poles,
>>end up wondering around freely in the eye and splash into
>>the wall of the eye. That process throws jets up and down
>>both directions.
>>
>>Quieter galaxies do not have high activities leading Suns
>>to wonder into the 'doughnut hole'.
>
>Most adults outgrow obsessions with swirlies after getting out of
>middle school.

Nothing in there about me worshiping "black holes and Einstein's
theory".

Nothing in there about any hate on my part.

Do you know how to read?

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
  -- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief