sci.astro

Re: I solved the blackhole whitehole problem

Subject: Re: I solved the blackhole whitehole problem
Date: 20 Mar 2006 10:39:44 -0800
Newsgroups: sci.astro
And what does this tell you?

"Rather than explaining all my findings, I would like to present
an idea that all swirling systems generate a swirling eye in the
center (think water swirling down the drain, or a hurricane eye),
and therefore a spiral galaxy may have an eye in the center,
which would explain a lot about blackholes (and raises questions
about white holes and how the balance between one wall of the
'galaxy eye' balanes swirling matter on the opposite sides)."

That you are a Republican?