sci.astro

Subject: Re: Ballistic Theory and the Sagnac Experiment
From: "Hexenmeister"
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 20:01:30 GMT
Newsgroups: sci.astro, sci.physics.relativity, sci.physics
"George Dishman" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:e0408f$k5u$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

| "Hexenmeister" <vanquish@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| >
| > "George Dishman" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| > |
| > | "Hexenmeister" <vanquish@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |

| > | Be aware I am quoting from a site supporting Sekerin and
| > | ballistic theory and offering this as an explanation of
| > | why de Sitter's multiple images aren't seen.
| > |
| > |
| > | It is an eclipsing binary with eclipses happening
| > | once every 125 minutes.
| > |
| > Idiot. You wouldn't know an eclipsing binary from a dwarf cepheid
| > to a pulsar.
| > Pretty soon there'll be more star types than subatomic particles.

| > | From the paper quoted on the site
| > |
| > |

http://adsabs.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/nph-bib_query?bibcode=1997A%26A...319..894S

| > That's an abstract.
|
| Sorry, the site is intended for use by the
| computer literate, press the button marked
| "Send PDF".
|
| > | "Binsize of the lightcurve is 3.75 sec (2000 phase bins).
| > |
| > | Care to tell me what you think the real period is?
| >
| > Tell you, the one that imagines the riflemen all have 8 ppf muzzle
| > velocity and can't even read that simple data, ...
|
| Jim stated the problem:
|
| Rifleman 3 fires a shot in frame 19 and in
| frames 18 and 20 he is at exactly the same
| location which means he is stationary:

Then how come he is only 60 pixels behind the previous
bullet?  60/15 = 4 when I went to school.
Not even Einstein's V = (u+v)/(1+uv/c^2) gets it that far wrong.

| http://www.georgedishman.f2s.com/Henri/stationary.png
|
| If he is "stationary .. repeat .. stationary"
| and you already know the bullet moves at 8 ppf,
| then that is also the muzzle velocity.

Rifleman 2 fires a shot in frame 19 and in
frames 18.5 and 19.5 he is at exactly the same
location which means he is stationary:
  http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/stationary.png

Rifleman 2 is stationary .. repeat .. stationary.
How come he is 180 pixels behind the previous bullet?
You have to be the dumbest cunt on record, Dishwanker.

| You can check the other shots for yourself
| and that rifleman 2 is moving forward at
| 4ppf as he fires

Rifleman 2 is standing still. They all are, there is not one
frame in the entire gif where a rifleman is moving.

which adds to the 8ppf
| muzzle velocity to give 12ppf over the
| ground. You've been scratching around for
| some time now and still haven't found a
| single error so when are you going to
| apologise to Jeff for incorrectly saying
| he lied?
|
| > ... the Jef Rot lover?
| > Get real.

| > |
| > | Here's a movie, about 5Mb download:
| > |
| > | http://www.aip.de/~schwope/rhythms/hu_big.mpeg
| >
| > Wanker, wanker little star, ...
|
| Stick to the poetry, astronomy is clearly
| beyond you.

Yeah,  I enjoyed that 2 hour and 5 minute movie.
You should compress all movies into 5 Mb., Blockbuster will be delighted,
Mr. computer literate.
Stick to Mickey Mouse gifs, physics is way over your head.
 http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Dishwankerstar.PNG

Androcles.