sci.astro

Re: Nature demands an eye for swirling spiraling galaxies

Subject: Re: Nature demands an eye for swirling spiraling galaxies
Date: 17 Mar 2006 08:50:26 -0800
Newsgroups: sci.astro
The Interpol didn't want to deal with this case
of a Thailand psycho, so its all Google's fault
for violating civil rights with their privacy violations
globally. They took too much ownership of the
Internet, its hard to explain, that's why I need
a Universal theory, and you know, normally I
wouldn't care about usenet much, but its not
about settling a score for Google's mistakes.
That's why I have to think a lot, to preserve my
human dignity from the lowest scum on Earth
taking it all for themselves, even my name and
id, and profiling people, the greatest marketing
fear which everybody hate, people are just
numbers and their numbers are sold around
freely. Marketing, soliciting, taking people's
private informations and profiting from them in
the open.