sci.astro

Re: has NASA achieved speed of light?

Subject: Re: has NASA achieved speed of light?
From: "LIBERATOR"
Date: 19 Mar 2006 21:48:32 -0800
Newsgroups: sci.astro, alt.sci.planetary, alt.music.rush
ArtistOfTheCentury wrote:
> Yeah, but can they travel at the speed of "thought"?
>
> For the believers in here, Jesus demonstrated this twice in the new
> Testament.
>
> It's the only feasable way spirits can travel on their missions.
>
> Not based on 3 dimensions or even 4, but 6.
>
> I cannot recall the formula for this but I learned about this when I
> was studying physics.
>
> -Troy

Seeing how I am the reincarnated Jesus, It's interesting you brought
this up.

Quantum Physics is the topic we're discussing, is it not?

Being that all souls are electromagnetic energy, yes, thought speed is
quite real. But truthfully, can you think as quick as light can travel?

I think light is faster than the speed of thought, don't you?