sci.astro

Re: Pioneer 10 looks like red shift, not blue

Subject: Re: Pioneer 10 looks like red shift, not blue
Date: 2 Dec 2005 15:52:24 -0800
Newsgroups: sci.astro, sci.physics.relativity, sci.physics

Sean wrote :
> Possibly. I havent heard of this minimal extra acceleration
> you speak of

Part of the shift in pioneer 10's electromagnetic and pulse responses,
mentioned in the title of this thread.

> but it seems reasonable to say that the rest of the galaxy
> is pulling us away from the sun by a small amount. The only thing is
> that it would have to be a directional pull towards the milky way
> although having said that maybe as we are inbedded in an `Arm`
> and our local stars are closer, the overall effect is

still directional, and not, what You say

> one of a pull away to everywhere in our`sky` from local stars.
> You should find out more about this.

Sean, let's try a picture of this: air bubbles in water.  The
temperature of the air and the water should be the same, but still the
molecules of the airbubble are smaller and of less mass than the
molecules of the surrounding water. So there is inside the molecule
speed/velocity ( i don't mean  the direction, just the amount of)
greater than in the water, which is resisting and reflecting because
the water molecules  have more mass. Now the pressure in our oceans is
less at the surface and high in the depth. These differences in this
skalar field result in the movement of the bubble in direction to the
surface.
The universe  is a skalar field of unevenly distributed matter in
motion and the differences are leading to a change of motion and
different distribution of matter. As there's no center, we started with
ourselves. Our gravity, which let the apples fall from trees,  is
according to Newton not the pull of earth, but the difference of the
pull of earth to the rest. Proceed  to earth and sun. We now know sun
is moving around the center of milky way with about 30 km/sec and with
the local group in a speed of 250 km/sec towards direction Hercules
stars.
A two body motion is a conical path around their common centre. Now
with more bodies spaced apart with great distances, like sun and
pioneer 10 and following voyagers and pluto, sedna and some comets we
should observe a four or more bodies path (which we can calculate for
the solar system bodies for a certain amount of time) but also a
difference of pull on sun and on pioneer from  the rest of the universe
according to the distances and masses, part of it due to milky way,
part of it related to the motion to Hercules, and may be more.
And actually with the motion to Hercules we should think of a helical
spiral movement of sun and the planets ( why is in the word "helix" the
word for sun= hel ?)
A conical path has two centers, for planets and sun one is their center
of mass with iso-planes of equal pull (the pull directed normal to the
iso-planes) and the other center can be explained with the directed
speed/velocity of the bodies moving  through these planes. The more
these two centers are spaced apart, the more the path will be distorted
by unequal pull from "outside".
> You should find out more about this.
> Sean
Actually i think, that physicists and astronomers should correct my
picture, especially those, who can measure with such high precision in
instruments and in their thinking.
Regards
Hero
PS What's really intriguing me is the my question in "Just a
millimeter".