sci.astro

Re: Scientist says neutron stars, not black holes, at center of galaxies

Subject: Re: Scientist says neutron stars, not black holes, at center of galaxies Forwarded
From: Jonathan Silverlight
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 22:42:01 +0000
Newsgroups: sci.astro, sci.physics, sci.physics.relativity, sci.physics.particle
In message <dni6ac$ttu$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Martin Brown <|||newspam|||@nezumi.demon.co.uk> writes
Joseph Lazio wrote:
"JS" == Jonathan Silverlight <jsilverlight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

JS> BTW, no-one seems to have commented on the claim in this very odd
JS> paper [by O. Manuel] that the sun is a rigid structure.
 What's there to comment?

There is the pressing question of why Andrew Yee forwarded something to sci.astro that is so obviously Kookdom "science" from the lunatic fringe. I will be charitable and assume that he did not read the abstract. But I'd love to know which peer reviewed journal accepted this paper!

None, surely? It's an ArXiv.org e-print. I've seen the "rigid sun" interpretation of the TRACE results on web sites, but this is the first "paper" I've seen.