sci.astro

Re: Modern Cosmological Epicycles

Subject: Re: Modern Cosmological Epicycles
From: "dirkbontes"
Date: 28 Aug 2005 13:09:17 -0700
Newsgroups: sci.astro, sci.physics, sci.physics.relativity
There is no inflation, nor dark matter, nor dark energy.

The phenomena that are purported to be explained by these fairy-tale
dragons I explain better with "conventional" physics in my own
astronomy book (see my livejournal page for a review).

There is indeed an aether and some aspects of your aether-string theory
make sense, but other aspects of it are incorrect. (I have not read all
of it, just the introduction.)
Anyway, any theory that incorporates general relativity in whatever
form is bound to be incorrect as are any explanations that are based on
such a theory.