sci.astro

Re: United Kingdom: Terrorist Hub Of Degenerate Mother Insultors

Subject: Re: United Kingdom: Terrorist Hub Of Degenerate Mother Insultors
From: Art Deco
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 09:38:26 -0600
Newsgroups: sci.astro, alt.usenet.kooks, alt.usenet.kooks, alt.fan.art-bell
Rudolph_X <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>jeff wrote:
>> Rudolph_X wrote:

>>> Tom McDonald, you filthy diegenerate mother insulting scumbag piece of
>>> shit. I'll do as I will, and nothing you can do or say can ever change
>>> that.
>>

>> All this over "Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of
>> elderberries"?  Tom, I beginning to think you insulted the hamster.
>>
>No, you stupid  . That was only the beginning. After that Tom
>(Scumbag) McDonald, and a whole host of other copy-cat mother insulting
>scumbag imitators joined in with their God cursed ringleader, Tom
>McDonald, and made many more disgusting insults that go beyond anything
>even a degenerate like you could imagine. These persistant insults have
>been going on for many years. Where ever I make a post, these degenerate
>mother insulting scumbags track me down, and continue with their
>virulent form of terroristic hate speech.   them all, and may God
>Damn all filthy degenerate mother insulting scumbags, past, present, and
>future, be they Rebublican, Democrat, or Independent.

Froth on, Rudy!

>Disclaimer: This post was made strictly for entertainment purposes, as
>all my posts are.

When will Planet X be naked-eye visible, Rudy?

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"Don't be too envious. Yes, I have got it all. I am rich, I
have a good education, and I am rather good looking .. so
where does that leave you?
C."
  -- Charles D. "Chuckweasel" Bohne polishes his ego a bit

"That's what you expect from people who think that the
cyberworld isn't "RL"."
  -- Dr. David Tholen, Psychic Astrologer

"The original human being was a female hermaphrodite with
both male and female genitalia."
  -- Alexa Cameron, Kook of the Year 2004