sci.astro

Re: Arse monkey 'Devo' ... Re: Happy 4th American Star Science Officers

Subject: Re: Arse monkey 'Devo' ... Re: Happy 4th American Star Science Officers
From: "Michael Baldwin Bruce"
Date: 5 Jul 2005 21:48:54 -0700
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy, news.admin.net-abuse.usenet, alt.usenet.kooks, alt.fan.art-bell, sci.astro
Bruce AKA Art Deco wrote:
> Raving Loonie <raving.loonie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hi, fanboi!

Hi, jackass!

> >Art Deco wrote:

> >> Such as your attempts to control usenet through death threats and
> >> "international orders of punishment," Chuckweasel?
> >>
> >> --
> >> Official Associate AFA-B Arse Monkey
>
> Poast editing, excellent!

So the jackass is stooping to that now, Bruce?

> <kooksign 1>

Indeed, Bruce.

> >[ alt.usenet.kooks, alt. nozzles ] excised ...
>
> Restored, coward.
>
> <kooksign 2>
>
> >[ news.admin.net-abuse.usenet ] added ...
>
> Woo wooo! Whining to nanau now.

What else is new, Bruce?

> "I'm Scared!" -- Bunn E. Rabbit

Who isn't, Bruce?

> The hypocrisy is strong with this one.

Indeed, Bruce.

> <kooksign 3>

You should let Dickless Davie do the counting, Bruce. He's good at it.

> >  As per usual, arse monkey 'Devo' shares his wealth by spreading
> >misery and hatred.
>
> Another tired gay lame.  If you believe my statements above are
> inaccurate or lies, you are indeed clueless.

He is indeed clueless, Bruce. But then, he is a jackass.

> <kooksign 4>
> <kooksign 5>
> >
> >IMO, it's time to deal with the harrasment by Art Deco and others in a
> >sincere, deliberate and systematic manner.
>
> When will you be shutting down AUK, fanboi?  You can always pretend to
> "ignore" me, like your mentor Chuckweasel does.

And issue death threats, Bruce?

> <kooksign 6>
> >
> >RL
> >
> >--
> > About alt.astronomy   ( See http://tinyurl.com/8em6u for source )
> >
> >As of 8:20 pm July 5th

> >This month's top posters
> >129     a...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >120     art_d...@xxxxxxxxx    <~~~~~
> >112     doubl...@xxxxxxx
> >92      t...@xxxxxxxxx
> >78      night...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >70      herbertglaz...@xxxxxxxxx
> >59      twittering...@xxxxxxx
> >59      f...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >53      s...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >45      mournenwo...@xxxxxxx
> >
> >All time top posters
> >8378       herbertglaz...@xxxxxxxxx
> >2744       oldc...@xxxxxxxxx
> >2571       doubl...@xxxxxxx
> >2152       night...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >1999       starswir...@xxxxxxx
> >1975       baa...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >1640       virgin...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >1631       baa...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >1429       mournenwo...@xxxxxxx
> >1121       art_d...@xxxxxxxxx  <~~~~~~
> >
> >Also See http://tinyurl.com/dtnwb for further statistics
> >

> More obsessive fanboi poast counting.

He's really jealous of Double-Anus and his poasting totals, Bruce.

> <kooksign 7>
>
> Well done fanboi!  Seven kooksigns!  Continue kookdancing.

What's his score, Bruce?

> Oh and before I forget -- hi, Char-lies, I know you are reading this!

Here's jackass and shithead AKA Chuckles de rodeo clown getting it
together -

http://www.ozzieburn.com/videos/videos/CircusStunt.avi